Drumline Apps by Telephonic Amusements!
This is the information site and blog for Drumline Apps – a suite of mobile apps for marching musicians and enthusiasts to create beats, exercises, and licks from their iPhones & iPads:
We’ll get into the details as we create an online user manual here (although these apps are so intuitive that you probably won’t need it). But here are some things to look for:
- Splits Menu: You can make your Quad sweeps and Bass splits as sick as you want, with fully splittable 3’s and 4’s.
- Dynamics: Go beyond the ram with pp to ff settings for more musicality.
- Easy Edits: Make changes as easily as you make the beats.
- Amazing Playback: Recorded for us by Brian (Chavez) Lowe, SCV bass tech.
- Sheet Music Sharing: Share your creations with your whole line.
- Expert Beats: Download exercises, street beats, and more, from your favorite drumline gurus.
About the Makers:
Nicholas and David marched at Mizzou, in drum corps including Sky Ryders and the Velvet Knights, and at the University of North Texas, in finals and at PASIC. Before Nick started coding and Dave started designing, they were both marching drummers first.